New rules for borrowing Museum Passes from the Library:
1. Patrons MUST have a Connecticut library card (with them or already in our system) and be an adult.
2. NO deposit required
3. Passes are borrowed for 2 days. There is a $5.00 per day late fee. Passes returned in the drop box BEFORE 9 AM the day after the due date will be counted as on time and no late fee will be charged.
5. Patrons may only check out ONE pass PER FAMILY at a time.
6. Patrons may only have the same pass ONE WEEKEND PER MONTH
7. Patrons may reserve passes in advance by phone or at the Children’s Desk as usual.
The Henry Carter Hull Library Children's Room Blog
10 Killingworth Turnpike Clinton, Connecticut, 06413 http://www.hchlibrary.org/ 860.669.2342